LiiFii Fellowship programme is an open ended programme.
Different ideas,projects and proposals are considered to award different fellowships and grants.To empower societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature,culture,values and innovations we have distinct fellowship programs.
Duration, amount and outcome is considered accordingly.
Young Researchers,Creative Professionals, New age executives,Students, Working or Non-working individuals – anyone who has an idea to serve the society through knowledge based activity may apply to be an associate or fellow.
Fixed term programmes’ duration varies from 6 weeks to 11 months. A fixed amount is given to the selected fellows and a certificate is awarded at the end of the programme under this category. Internship with likeminded org
Projects in the area of research & development to preserve the traditionally acquired knowledge, cultures, traditions, languages, values, ethos, art & other related things including food, living, lifestyle,environment, science, technology, craft, commerce etc are considered under separate category.
Cultural exchange,Digital literacy,Senior living and Bridge-building between Generations are some of the core areas where fellows are considered to take part in various short term prgrammes.
Fixed term programmes are announced every year in July-August with closing date. We assess applications and if shortlisted, respond within 21 working days. If any application has not been shortlisted, an email communication is sent from us.
Latest : Lii Fii Research Foundation invites applications for Media Fellowships2021 to study social impact of Covid-19.
The media fellowships are being offered by Lii Fii Research Foundation for encouraging dialogue and discussion on Social impact of Covid-19. There are 3 fellowships to cover the new normal situation. It includes mental health & family issues, migrant labor issues and work from home conditions.
Applications are invited from print, television, radio and web journalists. Applicants should have a strong motivation for working on social issues. Each journalist will have to file & publish minimum four stories and a onetime stipend of Rs. 25000.00 (all inclusive) for in-country research would be provided.
The application, by email, would need to include the following:
- Statement of purpose: A cover letter, in which the applicant explains his/her motivation for applying for the fellowship.
- Curriculum Vitae: A detailed CV with the names and contact details of two referees.
- Experience: Copies of two stories published on similar social issues. TV/radio/web journalists can also provide the link of the programme or story.
- Output: Letter of recommendation/interest from the media house to publish the story. A copy of a scanned letter from the editor of the applicant’s publication, TV, radio channel or website supporting the application. Free-lancers are required to furnish a similar letter from the editor of the media outlet they wish to contribute their stories to.
- Applications need to be received by Monday, 30 November 2020
- Duration of the media fellowship 2021 will be 90 days.
- Published stories with cover note explaining research method and data details to be filed within this duration.
- Three candidates will be chosen for 3 different proposals.
- Fellowships are open for Indian applicants only.
- Only selected candidates will be informed.
Please write ‘Application for the Media Fellowships 2021’ in the subject line of your e-mail application.
Mail your application at LiiFii.email@example.com
For further details contact us.